- Can't wait to see all our Wrestling Parents at the meeting with Coach Dunn this Tuesday night, 7pm! It's going to be an incredible year! 1 week ago
- Warrior Wrestling Parents - Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Mandatory Parent Meeting, Sept. 12th, 7PM in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Get a Martin Wrestling Custom Shirt for FREE with your Gold Membership to the Booster Club. https://t.co/7rrkOLL1b5 1 month ago
- Come to First Event TOMORROW and be sure to visit the Wrestling Booth in Gym C. You can pick up a BBQ Sandwich in… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Webmaster is Kellie Manderfeld. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin High School
The lady wrestlers are collecting dog and cat food as well as one gallon zip lock bags for “Don’t Forget to Feed Me”, an organization that helps people, particularly the elderly, keep their pets. It is also a great way to plug people in with social services they may be too proud to ask for concerning themselves but they will for their animals.
We would love to collect food through the holidays. Donations are being accepted to the end of the semester. For questions contact Coach Barnes at email@example.com. You can bring your donation to the Warrior Invitational and place in the marked bins!!
Thanks from Coach Barnes and the Lady Wrestlers.