- MARTIN WRESTLING SENIORS - Don't forget your senior packets and scholarship applications are DUE this FRIDAY, March 23rd. 3 hours ago
- RT @WrestlingTexas: Kennedy Monday is now one match away from All American with his close win over the 10th seed Scheidel. 8-6 3 days ago
- Announcing a new wrestling club for the Freestyle/Greco Season! https://t.co/TSWhzSKVKB 4 days ago
- RT @UNCWrestling: Video recap of Session I, with five Tar Heels still alive in the championship draws: goheels.com/watch/?Archive… 4 days ago
- Webmaster is Kellie Manderfeld. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin High School
Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC
Silva Brazilian Jujitsu
David Peterson State Farm
Dana Lewis Mary Kay
Todd Dotson Training
B & G Signs
First Event News!!!
First Event is this Monday, August 26th, from 5 to 8 pm. The Wrestling Booster Club will be signing up members for booster club & selling merchandise in the far back corner of Gym C. We will also be selling BBQ sandwiches from Spring Creek BBQ in the cafeteria.
Click HERE for an order/merchandise form, This year we will NOT BE ACCEPTING CHECKS. We will accept credit card/debit cards (with a 3% service fee) and of course – CASH is always good.
Want to help us with an easy, no brainer fundraiser?
At First Event a representative from Compass Bank will be next to our table. For every wrestling supporter who opens a checking account with Compass Bank, at First Event, the booster club gets $50. To make it even more enticing, when 1)you apply for and open a new BBVA Compass consumer checking account 2) set up and receive a qualifying direct deposit 3) make three qualifying payments through the bill pay service in Online or Mobile banking and 4) use your Visa Check Card to make 10 qualifying purchase — you qualify to receive a Samsung Galaxy 3 tablet. Click HERE for the flyer.
Looking forward to meeting everyone on Monday!
The booster club officers are looking forward to another awesome year for Martin Wrestling! See you all at First Event.